We want to ensure all our vendors are paid quickly once work has been completed. You can help expedite the payment of your invoices by following the instructions below.
How to submit your invoice for payment
- First make sure you are a registered approved vendor.
- Register your company at www.beaconpm.com . This registration is handled by Registry Monitoring Insurance Services “RMIS” – If you have questions, you may contact RMIS directly at 909-941-9866
- When registering you will need to submit evidence of liability insurance and workers comp insurance so have that ready. RMIS won't accept insurance certs from anyone except the carrier/agent. This was our decision. You want to relax it? We did it to protect from people doctoring their certs.
- Payments cannot be processed if you are not properly registered.
- Once registered you should send your invoices electronically.
- Invoices sent to Beacon electronically are processed first.
- Invoices should be submitted to email@example.com in a PDF format. Any other format will be rejected. You will receive a confirmation of receipt of your submission to ebills via email; make sure you add firstname.lastname@example.org to your safe senders list
To expedite processing of your invoices make sure the following items are clearly indicated on your invoices:
- Service Address: The address, city, state and zip code where you performed your services
- Beacon Project ID#: This is the project code assigned to each property of Beacon’s – example: 08555.00
- YOUR Beacon Vendor ID#: This is YOUR vendor ID # with Beacon Property – example: V0004279
- Your company information: Legal entity name, address, city, state, zip, telephone
- The Beacon Purchase Order number given to you for services. In some cases, it may be a contract or other unique identifier.
- A complete and thorough description of the services performed and detail on all materials provided.
* Do not mail hard copies if you have submitted invoices electronically to email@example.com. Doing so will slow down the processing of your invoices.